Installing a Hogue Monogrip on a Smith & Wesson K/L Frame Revolver

The Hogue monogrip is one of the most popular and affordable revolver grips in the world.  Whether your existing grips are worn out, poorly matched to your hand size, or you just plain want to try something different, it's hard to beat the mono. In this article we'll be taking a look at how to install one on a Smith and Wesson K or L frame revolver, in this case one of my 686's.  This is a very simple job that anyone can tackle, so let's get to it.