Preparing 6mm ARC for Long Range – CMMG Endeavor 300 – The Social Regressive
6mm ARC is a precision round, and we’re going to need a solid platform if we plan to take it to long range. The CMMG Endeavor 300 6mm ARC is my chosen platform, and it should be perfectly squared away for 1,000 yards. All it needs is a scope and a bipod.
1. CMMG Endeavor 300 in 6mm ARC
2. US Optics TS-20X FFP scope: https://shrsl.com/2d741
3. ZRO Delta 34mm One-Piece Mount
4. UTG Recon Flex Bipod (M-Lok): https://shrsl.com/1w7m1
5. UTG Recon Flex Bipod (Keymod): https://shrsl.com/1w7mc
1. Weaver Torque Wrench: https://amzn.to/3eJVvom
If you want to see more videos like these, become a Patron of the Destructive Arts! For a buck or two a month, Patrons help keep the cameras running and receive sneak peeks and bonus footage. https://www.patreon.com/TheSocialRegressive
Kyle Broderick, The Social Regressive
The Social Regressive is a collection of outdoor adventures, gun tests, and gear reviews by a handful of Oklahoma boys. Our videos are entertaining and informative, but our real goal is to encourage you to live free. There’s a whole world of long fields, open roads, and big skies. Let’s go exploring!